Thinwall BM Sheetmetal Hole Saw | Bordo
Thinwall Sheetmetal Hole Saws
Ideal for the electrical and plumbing tradesman. Each hole saw has a thin 0.65mm sidewall blade thickness, which allows for faster cutting and longer battery life. Ideal for chargeable impact drivers.
- M42 material with special variable pitch tooth design for smoother cuts in sheet metal.
- Self ejecting plug removal.
- 5/32" pilot drill for easy center locating and quicker cutting penetration.
- 1/4" quick change shank, ideal for use with battery operated impact drivers.
- Safety collar stop helps prevent cutting too deep.