Sharpening Experts at your Service
Knives | Scissors | Chisels | Garden Clippers | Chain Saw Chains
• Kitchen Knives • Chef Knives • Bread Knives • Paring Knives • Cleavers • Japanese Knives • Steak Knives • Filet & Boning Knives • Hunting & Fishing Knives • Pocket Knives
• Dressmaker's Shears • Kitchen Scissors • Embroidery Scissors • General Craft Scissors • Buttonhole Scissors
• Bevel Edge Chisels • Firmer Chisels • Bench Chisels • Mortise Chisels • Sash Mortise Chisels • Paring Chisels • Slick Chisels • Butt Chisels • Dovetail Chisels • Corner Chisels • Japanese Chisels • Skew Chisels • Wood Carving Chisels
• Basic Pruning Shears • Thinning Shears • Bypass Pruners • Needle-Nose Pruners
Chain Saw Chains up to 84 Links Long
FASTER SHARPENING + FREE SHIPPING
YOU POST YOUR ITEMS TO US AT AUSTRALIA POST - WE POST THEM BACK FREE
PARCEL BOX SHIPPING
* Rap your knives and tools in a kitchen towel or paper
* Take them to Australia Post
* Purchase Parcel Box (we recommend 410mm x 300mm x 80mm Box) or appropriate box to fit your tools)
* Post to us and save your tracking details.
* Once we receive, we will sharpen the next day and post your items back for FREE
Do you have other items that need sharpening ? Contact our office on 03 9357 7382 to discuss.
We have been sharpening for the public for over 50 years. Kitchen Knives, Scissors and all you garden shed tools. If it cuts, we can sharpen it!
With the latest CNC sharpening machines all saw blades and cutters are professionally sharpened. Ranging from Panel Saws, Beam Saws, Router Bits, Cutters, Diamond Tools, Planner Blades, Cold Saw Blades, Aluminium Cutting Blades, Food Slicing Blades and more.
Gardening Tools Sharpening
We sharpen all garden tools.
Hedge Clippers, Pruning Saws, Chain Saws, Axes, Bow Saws, Garden Clippers, Electric Hedge Trimmers, Hand Saws and more.
A family business which has provided commitment and support to our clients for over 50 years. The directors bring together years of experience gained from a wide range of customer base. Experience gained from sharpening saw blades and manufacturing tools for furniture & cabinet makers, to evaluating cutting speeds and providing advise to the metal working industry.
There is nothing better than using sharp scissors, a chain saw that cuts better than when you bought it new, a drill bit that just keeps on drilling, or a favorite kitchen knife that is a pleasure to use. This is what we do and we do it well. Sharpening is in our blood. From our fathers humble beginnings in Richmond sharpening tools with a file and the three sons coming after school watching their father file a circular saw blade, introducing technology has made it easier and better. But one thing is for sure.... experience matters when it comes to having sharper, longer lasting cutting tools.