Carbide Pilot Drill to Suit Deck Bit | Bordo
BORDO DECK BITS are fully adjustable to suit your specific fastener, timber species or custom application.
Additionally Deck Bits feature:
- Pilot hole to suit 10G or 14G screws.
- Prevent decking timber splitting.
- Adjustable, free spinning, non-marking collar.
- Wide gullets prevent the jamming and clogging of wood chips.
- Large gullets also provide an unobscured view of the operation.
- Replaceable HSS pilot drill.
- Heavy duty hex shank ensures maximum torque transfer & eliminates chuck slip.
WHEN USING TCT DECK BITS IN COMPRESSED FIBRE CEMENT SHEET, OR OTHER ABRASIVE MATERIALS, IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE A TCT PILOT DRILL TO MAXIMISE PERFORMANCE AND INCREASE BIT LIFE.