BIALFA Cobalt M42 Band Saw Blade ( Pack of 2 Blades )
Bandsaw Blade Bimetal M42 - Pack of 2 Band Saws
Length x Width x # of teeth
1140 x 13 : 8/12
1440 x 13 : 8/12
2360 x 20 : 6/10 & 10/14
2450 x 27 : 5/8 & 8/12
2480 x 27 : 6/10 & 10/14
2750 x 27 : 5/8 & 8/12
2925 x 27 : 8/12 & 10/14
The Excision Bi-Alfa Cobalt band saw blade has HSS-M42 cutting tips. The high wear resistance of the band saw blade results from very hard and evenly distributed carbides in the tooth tips, formed during the hardening and tampering process. The martensitic structure of the tooth tips and the high cobalt content create an excellent heat resistance and toughness reducing wear rates at high sawing speeds. With a high chromium backing, the saw blade can withstand the considerable flexing stresses, tension and blade guide pressure.
- Bi-metal Bandsaw Blade with 8% Cobalt content
- Regular tooth shape suits a huge range of cutting applications
- Long lasting – high wear resistance
- Suitable for use on metals with hardness up to 44HRc
- Safety Protection strip on the cutting edge of the Bandsaw Blades.
- Every weld 100% Guaranteed.
- Steel made in Germany
- Band Welded in Australia
- Suitable for cutting Mild Steels, Structural Steels, Stainless Steels, Aluminium, Alloys, Copper, Brass.
Suitable for cutting Mild Steels, Structural Steels, Stainless Steels, Aluminium, Alloys, Copper, Brass.
* Sold in Packs of 2 Blades
We Also Recommend
Segmented Diamond Green Concrete Blade | Bordo
Segmented Diamond General Purpose Blade | Bordo
Segmented 350mm Hard Brick & Masonry diamond Blade | Bordo