4115mm Long x 13mm Wide COBALT M42 Bi-Metal Band Saw - Pack of 2 Blades
The Excision Bi-Alfa Cobalt band saw blade has HSS-M42 cutting tips. The high wear resistance of the band saw blade results from very hard and evenly distributed carbides in the tooth tips, formed during the hardening and tampering process.
The martensitic structure of the tooth tips and the high cobalt content create an excellent heat resistance and toughness reducing wear rates at high sawing speeds. With a high chromium backing, the saw blade can withstand the considerable flexing stresses, tension and blade guide pressure.
- Bi-metal Bandsaw Blade with 8% Cobalt content
- Regular tooth shape suits a huge range of cutting applications
- Long lasting – high wear resistance
- Suitable for use on metals with hardness up to 44HRc
- Safety Protection strip on the cutting edge of the Bandsaw Blades.
- Every weld 100% Guaranteed.
- Steel made in Germany
- Band Welded in Australia
- Suitable for cutting Mild Steels, Structural Steels, Stainless Steels, Aluminium, Alloys, Copper, Brass.
* Sold in Packs of 2 Blades
Tooth Pitch (TPI)
The tooth pitch describes the number of teeth per inch(TPI). You must select the correct tpi for the thickness of material you are cutting. If the correct tpi is not chosen the blade life will be dramatically shortened. For combi or variable toothing the first figure represents the largest distance between tooth tips and the second figure the smallest distance between tooth tips within one group.
Constant tooth pitch
This tooth pitch has a constant distance from tooth to tooth. It is very suitable for cross section and non-ferrous materials.
Combi / Variable tooth pitch
The combi tooth pitch has different tooth tip distances within one toothing group. The application area of the band saw blade is increased and vibrations are reduced.
We Also Recommend
Segmented Diamond Green Concrete Blade | Bordo
Segmented Diamond General Purpose Blade | Bordo
Segmented 350mm Hard Brick & Masonry diamond Blade | Bordo