Self Feeding Wood Bit | Bordo
SELF FEEDING WOOD BITS
The Bordo range of Self Feeding Wood Bits are ideal for drilling large diameter holes in soft woods for plumbing and conduit penetrations and a wide variety of other applications.
Self Feeding Wood Bits feature:
- Replaceable coarse screw points which drill quickly in dry, wet and gummy woods.
- 7/16″ hex shanks to suit drills with 1/2″ (or larger) chuck.
- Precision milled shank which eliminates wobble and runout.
- Spurs on the outside diameter cut holes cleanly and accurately.
- Dual inside cutting planes shave hole radius for clean, smooth holes without press.